Lower left abdominal pain is pain experienced to the left of an imaginary line drawn from the level of the umbilicus, vertically down to just under the waist line.
Structures in this part of the abdomen that could cause lower left abdominal pain include:
• Part of the Descending Large bowel
• The sigmoid Colon
• The lower pole of the left kidney
• The left ureter
• Part of the urinary bladder
• The left ovary and tube in women
• Blood vessels and nerves on the lower part of the left abdomen
• Muscles, and skin covering the left side of the abdominal wall
Thus, any disease affecting these structures and organs could potentially cause lower left abdominal pain.Whatever it is, I just put my TRUST in God that what I am feeling right now is just a minor pain that will soon be gone! But still I have to see my Ob Gynecologist this coming weekends for a check-up. I will post the result anytime next week, so keep posted!