Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
1 Chronicles 16:34
"God is good all the time and all the time God is good". Truly God has been very faithful and so good in my life for the past 27 years. Yesterday I celebrated my 28th years of living abundantly and with purpose here on earth. Here is a few of my thankful list:
- Thank God for giving me good health and the peace that passeth all understanding.
- Thank God for the fruitful years He has given- a loving husband and a lovely daughter.
- Thank God for my promotion at work.
- Thank God for the financial blessings I have received and even the blessings that are yet to come.
- Thank God for friends who introduced me in this world of blogging- truly an added financial blessings came in my family.
- Thank God for my ever supportive parents who's there whenever I need them especially my mom who takes care of my child whenever I am at work.
- Thank God for my friends and love ones who willingly give their hands whenever I need them.
- Thank God for making me a strong woman of faith.
- Thank God that I was able to celebrate my birthday with my family and office mates.
- Thank God for my husband's thoughtfulness- and He always love and never fails to give surprises ever since I have met him. I was so happy to see him bringing his bouquet of flowers in the office.