Sea salts contain many minerals beneficial to the body:
- Magnesium - is important for both combating stress and fluid retention, slowing skin aging and calming the nervous system.
- Calcium - is effective at preventing water retention, increasing circulation and strengthening bones and nails.
- Potassium - energizes the body, helps to balance skin moisture and is a crucial mineral to replenish after intense exercise.
- Bromides - act to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles.
- Sodium - is important for lymphatic fluid balance (this is important for the immune system).
Salt is a remedy for many ailments, but not in the form in which it is usually ingested. Bathing in sea water is recommended that is why I am very excited for tomorrow’s activity- going to the beach at early dawn. I believe this would be a great help for my fast recovery of my cough and colds.