Salt is not only essential to life but it is necessary for good health. Human blood contains 0.9% salt-sodium chloride, the same saline solution used medically to cleanse wounds. Salt maintains the electrolyte balance inside and outside the cells. Therapeutic benefits of bathing in salts have been known for centuries. Sea salt is beneficial to the skin. Skin absorbs sea salts, vitamins and any other substances it comes into contact with. It is universally accepted that sea salts can have a wonderful effect on circulation and metabolism.
Sea salts contain many minerals beneficial to the body:
- Magnesium - is important for both combating stress and fluid retention, slowing skin aging and calming the nervous system.
- Calcium - is effective at preventing water retention, increasing circulation and strengthening bones and nails.
- Potassium - energizes the body, helps to balance skin moisture and is a crucial mineral to replenish after intense exercise.
- Bromides - act to ease muscle stiffness and relax muscles.
- Sodium - is important for lymphatic fluid balance (this is important for the immune system).
Salt is a remedy for many ailments, but not in the form in which it is usually ingested. Bathing in sea water is recommended that is why I am very excited for tomorrow’s activity- going to the beach at early dawn. I believe this would be a great help for my fast recovery of my cough and colds.
Know what Love; I just finished studying (partially) for my sermon this Sunday. My topic? "Christians as Salt of the Earth"! It's like a confirmation. Cge uy, get well. God bless!
Post a Comment