I will praise the name of God with a song...
The humble shall see this and be glad!
I know that mostly of the people in our city is feeling poor and powerless nowadays especially those who have been greatly affected by the flash floods last week and even this week. They can still be glad after those tragic loss they have experienced and that is putting their hopes and trust only to God. To name a few of my thankful list, here it is:
- I am so thankful to GOD that my year 2008 was full of blessings and a fruitful one. Even though trials have come along the way but still I was able to surpass it all by God's grace and love.
- I am so thankful for my husband and my daughter's health that are doing so well in spite of this not so good weather. Of course for their love to me also that inspires me much.
- Thankful enough that we were not affected of this great calamity that is happening in our city nowadays. I can say that God truly is our great protector!
- Just this week I was being bombarded with lots of reports to accomplish and thanks be to God that I was able to make it all today. I am really so tired but I know He is the strength of my life.
- I am so thankful for my online friends who's always there to help me in my blogging part time career.
- I am thanking God in advance cause I know that this year 2009 is another year of blessings and of new beginning for me and to my family.
Of course the never ending faithfulness and goodness of God in my life. All the praises and thanks giving belongs to HIM!