- choose a facial wash or cleanser that matches your skin type, and stick to it. Avoid bar soaps that leave skin dry. Wash with lukewarm water.
- whether you prefer facial scrubs, chemical peels or retinoids, exfoliating the outermost dead skin cells of your face once a week works in keeping skin glowing year-round.
- whatever your skin type, you need to moisturize. The amount of moisturizer depends on your skin type: dry skin requires more, normal needs just enough, and oily needs minimal moisturizing.
4. APPLY SUNSCREEN
- UV protection is the best agent against skin aging. Recommend it even to your daughters.
5. POP a PILL
- the low-dose contraceptive Pill with anti-androgen hormone is proven to help prevent pimple break-outs and growth of unwanted hair, resulting to noticeably clear, smooth, skin.
Post a Comment