Finally, the biggest online food ordering and delivery service in the Philippines has landed in the city of golden friendship last November 26, 2019! I was fortunate enough to be part of this history as they launched it here in our city.
Foodpanda was founded in May 2012 in Berlin, Germany and operating in more than 40 countries with 45,000 restaurant partners globally.The delivery service is currently active in more than 500 cities, and the last addition to their growing list this 2019 in Mindanao is the City of Golden Friendship - Cagayan de Oro City.
Kagay-anons do not need to memorize delivery numbers for restaurants anymore -- as foodpanda has over 100+ restaurants in the city to choose from the app. With the wide array of cafes and restaurants, people in CDO can now enjoy a hint of international cuisines from American, Chinese and Japanese to the well-loved local food of Cagayan de Oro right on their doorstep. Whatever it is you're craving, foodpanda has it.
"We are very happy to add Cagayan de Oro to our list of cities that we provide delivery for. The team believes that the city is an undeserved market with lots of potential for food delivery. And as always, we intend to bring the best experience in food delivery to consumers - we are exited to see very eager and encouraging feedback from partner restaurant and customers", says Ryven Barrio, foodpanda's Cluster Head for Mindanao.
Using the foodpanda app is hassle-free - just log on to the foodpanda website (www.foodpanda.ph) or download the app (available in the AppStore and Google Play Store) and follow these simple steps to enjoy fast and dependable service.
1. Create an account or login using your Facebook account.
2. Select your current location, then choose your preferred restaurants.
3. Simply select the ffod you want to order and add them to your basket.
4. Review your order in the basket then click on proceed to check out.
5. On the checkout page, you can enter a discount voucher code if you have one. Payment options include Cash on Delivery, Online Payment (Credit Card) or Paypal.
6. After placing your order, a confirmation message will be sent to your mobile number.
7. After your order has been confirmed, all you have to do is wait for the foodpanda rider to deliver your food and enjoy.
Foodpanda’s delivery service is available in Cagayan de Oro starting November 2019! From then, Kagay-anons do not need to stress out looking for parking or walking in the scorching heat on a sunny day or in rainy weather as foodpanda will bring what you are craving for -- fresh as good as dining-in -- in the comfort of your home!
Post a Comment