April 21, 2014 - The magical land of Ooo has found its way to Manila as Ayala Malls brings Adventure Time characters for an exciting journey filled with awesome games and surprises this April to July.
Cartoon Network’s unstoppable hit, loved by kids around the world reaching 131 million global viewers, is brought to life with the Adventure Time Live on Stage that takes viewers on a trip to Finn’s candy-tinted world. Adventure Time takes place in the Land of Ooo, a post-apocalyptic wasteland filled with magical creatures where series heroes Finn the Human and Jake the Dog, battle against a pastiche of geekish villains.
Join Fann, a mad Adventure Time fan, as he attempts to write a totes radical Adventure Time fan fiction story that will turn into a real life adventure, where Finn and Jake are sucked through a wormhole between the Land of Ooo and Fann’s bedroom closet.
Get ready to groove, bust a tune and sing your heart out at the Royal Karaoke as you help them accomplish their mission: rescue Fann and his friends in the audience by helping them to come up with a story that doesn’t sting.
Witness the premiere of Adventure Time Live on Stage, meet and greet the cast and fast track time to create the most hardcore, epic fan fiction adventure story of all time at the different Ayala Malls:
- April 26 & 27 at the Glorietta Activity Center palm Drive, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:00 pm
- May 2, 3 & 4 at the Abreeza Mall Activity Center, 1:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm
- May 9, 10 & 11, at the Centrio Mall Activity Center, 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm
- May 17&18 at the Fairview Terraces Activity Center, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:00 pm
- May 24 at The District Imus 2F Activity Center, 4:00pm and 6:00 pm
- May 25 at The District Dasmariñas Activity Center, 5:00 pm
- May 30, 31 & June 1 at Ayala Center Cebu Activity Center, 2:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:00 pm
- June 7 & 8 at the TriNomaActivity Center, 2:00pm, 4:00pm and 6:00 pm
- June 13, 14 & 15 at the Market! Market! Activity Center, 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 6:00 pm
- June 17 at the Pavillion 2F Activity Center, 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm
- June 20, 21 & 22 at the Alabang Town Center Activity Center, 11:00 am, 3:00pm and 6:00 pm
- June 27 & 28 at the Harbor Point Activity Center, 11:00 am, 3:00pm and 6:00 pm
- July 5 & 6 at the Marquee Mall Activity Center, 1:00pm, 3:30pm and 6:00 pm
Have a one great Adventure Time with your kids and head down to the Ayala Malls this season!
About Cartoon Network Asia Pacific
Cartoon Network, the number one kids’ channel in Asia Pacific, offers the best in original animated entertainment while also drawing from the world’s most iconic cartoon library of Warner Bros., MGM and Hanna-Barbera titles. Original series showcased on Cartoon Network include the international hit franchise Ben 10, Emmy-winning Regular Show and BAFTA-winning comedies The Amazing World of Gumball and Adventure Time. Cartoon Network is available in 27 countries throughout Asia Pacific and is currently seen in more than 75 million pay-TV homes. Online, Cartoon Network reaches nearly three million unique visitors a month in the region. In Asia Pacific, Cartoon Network is owned and operated by Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc., a Time Warner company. Their website is at www.cartoonnetworkasia.com