I have learned that you can get a good angle on your round face when you select an angular frames so as to help sharpen and adds definition to your face. Always remember this rules in general, a balance face looks best that is why you have to be careful in choosing the right frames for you.
Know the Tips for Choosing the Right Frame Glasses:
- Angular frames with rectangular or geometric shapes create balance and add definition to a round face
- Rectangular styles make a round face look slimmer
- Frames that are more horizontal than they are vertical make round faces appear longer and thinner
- Glasses with high or mid-height temples help lengthen a round face
- Up swept frames that draw attention to top of face
- Glasses with temples that connect at the top of the frame add length
So this is how it looks like:
This Steuben pair offers a very chic design with a clever pairing of pigments specifically made to warm up cool skin complexions. The lush mix of deep ocean blue and dark brown is enhanced by the overall translucent treatment in innovative, yet elegant horn. The eyeglasses also feature a golden metallic core slightly visible from the sides, through the end pieces and temples. The latter come in a simple sleek shape, with spring hinges, for upgraded wearability and comfort.
It is just so timely because I need to change my old prescription glasses and good thing I found the Global Eye Glasses who is offering great deals and discounts! Aside from that, they are also offering Glasses and Sunglasses with Anti-Glare + Scratch Resistant Lenses from $29.00 including Free USA Shipping and 1Yr Warranty. That would be a great catch, though!!
So hurry buy now!!!