March 28, 2009
Speaking of sports, there is a new eBook that teaches high school football players and their families everything they need to know to get recruited to play college football and fulfill their dreams. This book will help the young players on how to increase the chances of getting seen and recruited by college coaches.
You better save your frustrations now, so buy it and fulfill your dreams!
Just like the Sears, they are offering a big catch starting today until the 18th of April. Imagine a 75-80% OFF ORIGINAL PRICES ON FALL and WINTER APPAREL! Guess what? They are recognizing the hard work of all moms worldwide who are left busted with the economic downfall. Anyone can win a $2,500 prize package from Sears if you become a fan of Sears Busted Moms on Facebook and at the same time to follow @bustedmoms at Twitter. Well, I have done it all and I wish and pray that I will win in this contest! Thanks to Sears in advance.
To all moms out there, this is a chance of a lifetime that we have to grab! Go! Go! Go!
Ranidaphobia or we commonly call is a frog phobia is an irrational fear of frogs. Too bad, I guess I need to overcome this fear so soon!
If you need to have a wide array from high volume light duty 8mm upholstery staples and heavy gauge 50mm staples for the furniture industry, to narrow crown second fix staples into retail, there is a seemingly endless list of applications for the wide range of staples sold by STANLEY BOSTITCH.
March 27, 2009
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 8 - 14, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice).
5. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
7. Have fun!
*Sweats or Shorts.
* By giving him presents even if there is no occasion.
* By cooking his favorite dishes all the time.
* I do not show him anything.
of course no other than but my undying LOVE for him!
Speaking of romantic, I found one artist who really gives attention meticulously to every detail of her work arts that even the passers would become intimately involved in the life of her paintings. According to Liudmila Kondakova “ Beauty...lies in the love that goes into each detail, no matter how small or insignificant. In my art, the essence and beauty has always rested in the details".
I guess I have to sleep now! Good morning to all!
Speaking of business, since they will just about to start with it, money is always involved. They were planning to apply for a fast business loans or even business financing will do. In one way or another, this opt would be a great help in pursuing their plans- an added capital as they have said! Aside from this, unsecured business loans can be much better since no collateral is needed and you can use it for any purposes you wanted.
March 26, 2009
Lower left abdominal pain is pain experienced to the left of an imaginary line drawn from the level of the umbilicus, vertically down to just under the waist line.
Structures in this part of the abdomen that could cause lower left abdominal pain include:
• Part of the Descending Large bowel
• The sigmoid Colon
• The lower pole of the left kidney
• The left ureter
• Part of the urinary bladder
• The left ovary and tube in women
• Blood vessels and nerves on the lower part of the left abdomen
• Muscles, and skin covering the left side of the abdominal wall
Thus, any disease affecting these structures and organs could potentially cause lower left abdominal pain.Whatever it is, I just put my TRUST in God that what I am feeling right now is just a minor pain that will soon be gone! But still I have to see my Ob Gynecologist this coming weekends for a check-up. I will post the result anytime next week, so keep posted!
Parents often times don't want their children to play shooting games because they're too violent. A good compromise is to allow them to play racing games because they're still fun but don't have the violence. There are usually at least some games that are acceptable even with the strictest of guidelines.
It’s Thursday once again and it’s time to share my thankful list to all of you…
I would like to return all the praises,honor and thanksgiving that really belongs to our GOD:
- Thankful that He is been so faithful and so good not just for me but as well as for my whole family.
- Thankful that God has been giving us a healthy body always (me, my hubby and our daughter)
- Thankful that God has been so good for my sister that she can have her 1 month vacation weeks from now.
- Thankful for God’s protection from our day-to-day travel (from home-office and vice versa)
- Thankful for having a beautiful, good, obedient and so witty daughter! At her age of two, she already knows to pray by herself, she knows a lot of things that other kids don't .
- Thankful that my mom is always there to look after for my daughter while I am in office.
Why not join us here and be a blessing!
March 25, 2009
I find this site so unique compares to other blog advertising that I am into. Guess what? Their service is setup for bloggers and online journal writers to earn revenue/income from their online blog/journal in an easy to use, simple and effective system. For a publisher like me, all we have to do is to wait for the assign jobs to be emailed and then send our reply also through e-mail. The early/quick you response to your jobs, the more you will have your assigned tasks since all publishers are based on a credit system. Sounds great, right?
So, to all bloggers out there who wants to get paid to blog , feel free to register and add your blog to the system for approval. Once approved, your blog goes into the assignment queue ready for paid review. If assigned task is given to you, do it right away!
I would like to thank my God for my husband because:
- He has been a great blessing into my life since I met him.
- He is the perfect gift I have ever received from him.
- He loves God more than anything in this world.
- He is a family man- a good and responsible father to our daughter.
- He always finds quality time with us everyday.
- Whenever he commits mistake, he humbly accepts it.
- He is an ordered man.
- He is been my spiritual mentor and
- He loves me whole heartedly!
More entries here!
If you are into Nickelodeon, I urge you to participate their Kids' Choice Awards 2009 or the KCAs. It is their annual awards show which airs live and usually held between the date of March or the first week of April. By casting your votes, this event will give honors to the year's biggest television, movie, and music acts. This big event on March 28 at eight PM features various celebrity guests and KCA will hosts live musical entertainment.
What are you waiting for? Just visit http://www.yovia.com /kca/ now and cast your votes for your favorite star online that you want to win! Spread this news to the whole world wide, you can add this widget to your blog, youtube or even to your myspace account. Well, I have already casted my votes for my favorite Twilight Series while my cousins for the Jonas Brothers. I am so excited on who will really win!
March 22, 2009
At the back of my mind, I was a bit hesitant since my husband cannot handle myself of being so nervous especially in driving. It would be better if I will enroll in a driving school in our city or even driving lessons Sydney than with my husband. Wife out there, would you agree with me? I think so! In doing such, I will easily get my own license as an incentive of their great service.
March 21, 2009
There are some offices that are so willing to spend not just their time on this kind of event but as well as their finances just to win. They have their own banner stands to represent their offices. Some will spends much on their table skirts and even the Pipe and Drape just to make their booth more attractive compared to others.
If our office aims for a unique trade show display this year, then Camelback Displays offers a one-stop shopping for priced trade shows exhibits, displays and trade show booths. I guess this would be real option for offices like us needing trade show booths. So I guess, our office should conceptualize as early as of now so that we will stand out from the rest of the exhibitors.
God is too wise to be mistaken,
God is too good to be unkind,
When you don't understand,
when you don't see His plan,
If you can't trace His hand
TRUST HIS HEART!
Please listen to this song and be blessed....